AutoML3 :: AutoML for Lifelong Machine Learning Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> issues about server time

Hi
My submission cannot stop, it keeps display running, I found in the submit page, the displayed server time is abnormal.
This afternoon(Shanghai time), it somtimes display 14:09, sometimes it display 02:09.

One of my submission have been running since last night. I cannot debug this, because there is no output.

Posted by: Fong @ Aug. 15, 2018, 8:57 a.m.

By the way, I use time.time() in my code.

Posted by: Fong @ Aug. 15, 2018, 8:59 a.m.

Same for me. I launched something yesterday at
08/14/2018 09:15:55 and it still displays Running.
When I look at the ingestion output I see that it finished. But the score output displays nothing.

Posted by: leogautheron @ Aug. 15, 2018, 12:56 p.m.

Hi

I have two submitted code still display "running", and both of their ingestion log display "None".
In my docker it runs fine. I don't know how to debug it without ingestion log...

Best

Posted by: Fong @ Aug. 15, 2018, 1:06 p.m.

Hi,

Certainly sometimes the server takes more time than expected, but I can see that Fong's submissions already finished. Please note that yesterday we updated the compute workers, this could cause the extra delays, we apologize for this problem.

Best

Posted by: hugo.jair @ Aug. 15, 2018, 2:53 p.m.

Hi

My two submissions still display "Running", no ingestion log....

Best

Posted by: Fong @ Aug. 15, 2018, 3:03 p.m.

Hi,

Yes, I see (there is also a run from leogautheron), this was the time when we updated the workers. Your submission failed and that of leogautheron succeeded but it was not evaluated. I just re - run but submissions, let us hope it works this time

Best

Posted by: hugo.jair @ Aug. 15, 2018, 3:07 p.m.

Hi
Thank you
The earlier submission don't need to rerun, just the latest one is fine

Posted by: Fong @ Aug. 15, 2018, 3:13 p.m.

Hi, Hugo
Last night, you helped me re-submit the latest one. And I submitted the same code myself.
But my submission still display "Running" now. (Your submission display "Failed", and the ingestion log help me to find the problem, thanks a lot)
The question is : Are the workers still unstable now? This problem really wastes my submission times.
By the way, you don't need to help me re-run :-).

Posted by: Fong @ Aug. 16, 2018, 4:28 a.m.

Hi Hugo
A several hours ago, I submitted, but it keeps displaying "submitted", not "Running".
Could you help me delete it (the "submmitted" one) and recover my submission times? Include the previous 3 submissions which still display "Running".
Because these four submissions simply gave me nothing.

Posted by: Fong @ Aug. 16, 2018, 12:14 p.m.
Post in this thread