WIDER Face & Pedestrain Challenge - Track 2: Pedestrian Detection Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Change name on the leaderboard

Dear WIDER team,

Is it possible to change the username that is displayed on the leaderboard? I used my personal username during registration, but would like the name of my company to be displayed on the leaderboard.
In case the username cannot be changed, can I create a second account with the company name and submit a result (it will obviously be very similar to submissions from my account).

Yours sincerely,
Dereyly

Posted by: dereyly @ July 18, 2018, 11:56 a.m.

Dear participant,

There is impossible to change your name of team after registration. But we will publish the results in the workshop with both your institute and all the names of your team members. The team name here is just a username so I think there is no need to change it.

Best,
wider-challenge organizer.

Posted by: wider @ July 18, 2018, 12:32 p.m.

Dear Wider team,

It is important to me that the name of my company appears on the online leaderboard, therefore I will use only 4 attempts on this account and submit my final result from an account with my company's name (ntechlab). Therefore, there will be only 5 submissions from us in accordance with the rules.

Yours faithfully,
Dereyly

Posted by: dereyly @ July 18, 2018, 6:10 p.m.

I am sorry that we cannot approve that. Because someone may use a personal account to test if they can get good result and ask to change the account from a personal one to their company's name if they get a great score. So to be fair, we don't agree to change your account. Quit sorry for that.

Posted by: wider @ July 19, 2018, 7:18 a.m.

How to find the email contact of other people taking part in same competition ? Just want to ask some questions.

Posted by: haomeng @ Aug. 23, 2020, 12:21 p.m.
Post in this thread