WIDER Face & Pedestrain Challenge - Track 2: Pedestrian Detection Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Submission failed

Hi, I have uploaded my results four times but two failed. The evaluation page shows submission file should be less than 60M and the code shows submission file should be less than 10M. The second time I submitted a file of approximate 8M but also failed.The max submission time is 5. I want to ask whether the number of failures is also counted.

Posted by: litttle_monster @ July 3, 2018, 10:51 a.m.

I also have the same question.
When I submit a 8.5M file, the status was 'failed'. Since it doesn't exceed the specified maximum size, will this failure be taken into account?

Posted by: kevin @ July 8, 2018, 1:46 p.m.

We will delete the failure results so that they will not be taken into account. If you have other problems, please contact us.

Posted by: wider @ July 11, 2018, 3:58 a.m.

I have encounter the similar problems.
I've tried to submit for 3 times but all failed. For two of the three trials, the error log shows "Execution time limit exceeded!"
I was wondering if you could have any suggestion on helping me to solve the problem.
Many thanks!

Posted by: LornaLiu @ July 16, 2018, 3:15 p.m.

I have deleted your failed files so they will not be counted into the five chances. If you still encounter the same problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Posted by: wider @ July 17, 2018, 1:46 a.m.

@ wider I also encountered a failed submission, could you help me to remove it? Thank you very much.

Posted by: liuwei16 @ July 17, 2018, 7:36 a.m.

@wider, Thanks for helping me delete the Failed submissions.
However, I am still facing the same problem. I tried once again and the error log shows again "Execution time limit exceeded!"
My file is 8.8M. I have carefully checked that my submission is in the correct format, i.e., the scores have 3 decimal places and the bounding boxes have 1 decimal place.
Greatly appreciated if you could please help me with the problem.Many thanks!

Posted by: LornaLiu @ July 17, 2018, 9:14 a.m.

I have done with a successful submission with a small file of only 1.4M. However, this degrades my performance.
Could please help to check with the "Execution time limit exceeded!" problem so that I can be able to evaluate my complete result of 8.8M.
Many thanks!

Posted by: LornaLiu @ July 17, 2018, 9:46 a.m.

@LornaLiu, sorry about the inconvenience. Maybe you can try to submit smaller files, like 5M.

Posted by: wider @ July 17, 2018, 12:38 p.m.

@liuwei16, your failed files have already been deleted.

Posted by: wider @ July 17, 2018, 12:42 p.m.

@wider Sorry, the second submission which is a failed one is still in my second entry. Is there any other problem? Thanks.
2 --- 235_0.055_det.zip 07/17/2018 07:23:48 Failed

Posted by: liuwei16 @ July 17, 2018, 11:43 p.m.

@ wider I also encountered a failed submission, could you help me to remove it? Thank you very much.

Posted by: ayantian @ July 18, 2018, 2:02 a.m.
Post in this thread