WIDER Face & Pedestrain Challenge - Track 1: Face Detection Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Submission Status for Task 1

The submission status for Task 1 shows 'Submitted', but no score is generated.
I submitted a zip named subtask1.zip to 'Practice-Subtask1', and the zip contained a single csv file titled subtask1.csv. The first few rows are like this:
sentenceID,pred_label

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Posted by: rupsajina @ Jan. 13, 2020, 8:43 a.m.

Hello, thanks for your feedback! I just checked your submission records and found two potential problems:
(1) When checking the detailed error message showed on Codalab, there was "Please make sure your file has the correct header(the 1st line): ['sentenceID','pred_label']", and I looked into your submissions and found that the first row of your file is just like ['\ufeffsentenceID', 'pred_label'], I guess there are some encoding problems, we will update our evaluation script to deal with this kind of problems, and an easy way is using ".encode('utf-8').decode('utf-8-sig')" to remove '\ufeff' in your submissions.
(2) Now is still the practice phase, if you would like to submit to test, please make sure the sentenceID in your file is consistent with our released training data, please exactly follow the order from '100000' to '112999' in subtask 1.

If there are any further questions during the competition, please never hesitate to contact us.

Posted by: Ariel_yang @ Jan. 14, 2020, 5:26 p.m.
Post in this thread