DeepGlobe Land Cover Classification Challenge Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Request for DeepGlobe Land Cover Dataset

Hello,

I hope this message finds the community well. I am currently engaged in a research project that involves land cover classification and terrain recognition. To facilitate our research and ensure the accuracy of our model, we are looking for access to the DeepGlobe Land Cover Dataset.

The DeepGlobe Land Cover Dataset is known for its high-resolution satellite imagery and comprehensive coverage of different land cover types. These images are invaluable for our work, and we would greatly appreciate access to this dataset.

If anyone in the community has access to or information about the DeepGlobe Land Cover Dataset, we kindly request your assistance. We are committed to using the data responsibly and in compliance with any terms and conditions set by the dataset creators.

Please feel free to reply to this thread or get in touch with me directly if you can help with this dataset request. Your support will significantly contribute to the success of our research project.

Thank you for considering our request, and we look forward to any assistance or insights from the community.

Best regards,

Affan Shazer
ashazer21@gmail.com

Posted by: Claymore007 @ Oct. 19, 2023, 9:35 a.m.
Post in this thread