DeepGlobe Land Cover Classification Challenge Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Final score depends on which paper?

Hi,
I still have some question about the final score.
My paper has been accepted, but I get some improvements during the test phase, so I would like to change my paper for camera ready version. I want to know which paper will be choosen for the final result score, the review or the camera ready?

Posted by: TIANCHAO @ May 22, 2018, 11:25 a.m.

For the score: There will not be re-evaluation of any results. Your score is based on your submission to the final phase.
For the paper: There will not be re-reviewing of any papers. Your camera ready should include all suggestions from the reviewers plus the improvements you would like to add.

Posted by: ilkedemir @ May 22, 2018, 10 p.m.

Sorry, it seems that I didn't express my opinion clearly.
Since the final winner should not only get the high score on the test, but also submit a great paper.
Our paper has been accepted during the review phase, but it seems that our paper was not so good, and during the test phase, we have some new discovers and improvements. So we believe that we can do much better in the camera ready version.
It seems that there will not be re-evaluation of the paper, does it mean that the winner is according to the high score and the paper during the review phase?
if yes, so what a pity.
thank you all the same.

Posted by: TIANCHAO @ May 23, 2018, 2:39 a.m.

Thanks for expressing your question clearly. Paper decisions are binary, accept or reject. Final scores are based on the IoU score from the final phase.
Accept+highest score=winner
Accept+high score=paper/poster
Reject+any score=nothing

Does that answer your question?

Posted by: ilkedemir @ May 23, 2018, 3:07 a.m.

Thanks for your answer, It works!

Posted by: TIANCHAO @ May 23, 2018, 3:22 a.m.
Post in this thread