> Why the verb testing task is not active?

The verb testing task is decribed as "closed" although I did not notice a separate closing date for this task. What is more the results shown seem to be the same as for all pos testing task.

Posted by: agn @ March 2, 2018, 8:55 a.m.

Hi, both tracks for verbs and all_pos are open. Please go ahead to submit to one/both of them if you like -- this could be done by going to the "Participate" tab and further selecting the "Verbs Testing" or "All POS Testing", then submit. Again, your prediction file *must* be named as "answer.txt" and zipped into "answer.zip".

Unfortunately, the problems you described (task activeness, leaderboard not updated, etc) are bugs in CodaLab. We have consulted with the CodaLab team and the issues are filed and being worked on. However, the evaluation scripts are working just fine and you should be able to get detailed results of precision, recall and F1 if you follow the steps correctly.

Please let us know if you still encounter issues. Thanks!

Posted by: cleong @ March 2, 2018, 1:20 p.m.

Hi, unfortunately I still cannot submit anything in the verbs testing task although I mannaged to submit our solution to all- pos testing task

Posted by: agn @ March 2, 2018, 3:19 p.m.

It seems like CodaLab does not allow for two phases to co-exists at the same time. I tweaked a setting and it seems to work now. Sorry about this. Can you please try again?

Posted by: cleong @ March 2, 2018, 6:08 p.m.
Post in this thread