SemEval-2018 Task 12 - The Argument Reasoning Comprehension Task Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> [Announcement] Test data released

We've just released the test data for the competition. The test phase starts on Monday next week (2018-01-08).

https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/17327#participate-get_data

The data and submission formats remain the same as was in the dev data. However, we couldn't test the submission live on CodaLab before the test phase officially begins. I'm planning to do so on Tuesday (just run the random classifier) and fix any potential bugs.

The number of allowed submission per used was increased to 3 just in case of error; it's not meant for fine-tuning your system.

Looking forward to you submissions! :)

Posted by: ivan.habernal @ Jan. 5, 2018, 11:21 a.m.

Hi, when I submitted to the test data, I find the errors as following:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error on line 269, expected two whitespace-delimited entries but got '19119090_0_A1DJNUJZN8FE7N' (file /tmp/codalab/tmpw2zksu/run/input/ref/truth.txt)

Posted by: rgtjf @ Jan. 8, 2018, 2:46 a.m.

Hi, thanks for reporting this - as I wrote, I couldn't really test the test phase in advance and I'll look into it today. I'd suggest to wait few days before submitting the test results to make sure the platform is ready. Thanks, Ivan

Posted by: ivan.habernal @ Jan. 8, 2018, 6:52 a.m.

Problem fixed, I also successfully tested the random classifier on the test data. Thanks again for reporting!

Posted by: ivan.habernal @ Jan. 8, 2018, 1:44 p.m.
Post in this thread