the evaluation phase starts today. Here is a summary of the most important
points to keep in mind:
* You can find the test data under Participate/Data and Submission Details.
* You can submit 2 results per day and a total of 40 results.
* Only the *last submission* will count towards the final score.
* You will not receive any feedback on your submission's performance
*until the end of the competition*. But if a submission fails, an error
message will be shown to you. Failed submissions will not count towards
* The evaluation phase ends on January 29. Results submitted after
January 29 will be posted on a post-evaluation phase leader board and are
*not* considered for the shared task ranking.
* If there are any questions, don't hesitate to drop us a mail. For
discussions, please use the *Google group* and not the Codalab forum, if
possible, since we are not notified about new posts in the forum.
We wish everyone good luck!Posted by: simono @ Jan. 8, 2018, 9:49 a.m.