Recognizing Families In the Wild (FIW) Data Challenge Workshop - ACM MM 2017 Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Some Important Updates

Greetings All:

Just a few updates.

Additional details have been provided about the 3 modes (i.e., protocols) included in this evaluation (see Protocols under Evaluations tab). In short, submissions can be made in 1 of 3 modes (i.e., unsupervised, image-restricted, image-unrestricted). Check portal for more information about this and also clarification on the usage of outside data and resources, which, as mentioned before, is allowed as long as specified in readme.txt and in accordance with the mode being followed.

A link to a sample submission (ZIP file) has been provided. It is encouraged that participants try submitting for scoring of validation set (even if with the sample, in which case will not be listed in results/ will not be posted, but at least there will be no last minute confusion on how submission are packaged and made).

Paper submission portal has been setup. A link has been provided under Submissions. Even though a little early for this in most cases, figured it was worth mentioning so you can register.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions, concerns, thoughts, anything.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Joe

Posted by: jvision @ June 10, 2017, 11:12 p.m.
Post in this thread