CIKM AnalytiCup 2017: Lazada Product Title Quality Challenge Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Deadline Extension for Phase 2

Dear Participants,

We are extending the Phase 2 of the competition by 1 week. The new deadline is Aug. 7, 2017, 11:59 p.m. UTC. This is because there was a marked slowdown in scoring participants' submissions for the last few days. Thanks to the responsive support by the CodaLab team, there will be an increase of compute nodes. We anticipate this issue will be addressed shortly, and we will continue to monitor the situation closely. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Hope that with this extension all of you will have sufficient amount of time to make your final submission.

By the way, we also take this opportunity to remind you that the expected submission file names in Phase 2 are "clarity_test.predict" and "conciseness_test.predict" as indicated in the "How to Submit" page.

Best regards,
hadylauw (on behalf of the organizers)

Posted by: hadylauw @ July 28, 2017, 3:37 p.m.

Hello, I submitted two predictions on 07/28/2017 and now, my submission is still tagged with "submitted" rather than "finished".

Does it mean I have to make two more same submissions to get the feedback score?

Posted by: fangyizhang @ July 29, 2017, 8:04 a.m.

@fangyizhang, your submissions are still in the queue and will be executed once a compute node becomes available. There is no need to re-submit the same solutions as they will consume your budget of entries.

Posted by: hadylauw @ July 29, 2017, 8:45 a.m.
Post in this thread