CIKM AnalytiCup 2017: Lazada Product Title Quality Challenge Forum

Go back to competition Back to thread list Post in this thread

> Invalid Submissions

As there are only 10 submissions available for 2nd phase. Can you please void submissions where we end up getting errors.
I got wasted 3 of my submissions because of this message.

No prediction file for conciseness_test
Something went wrong, perhaps a missing file, or missing lines in a file, or invalid probability values ...
Writing arbitrary scores for indicating error ..

Posted by: anuj.saini.mca @ July 26, 2017, 6:38 a.m.

After wasting 5 submissions, realized problem is with file name, system is expecting file name should be exactly same given in sample submission. Request you to please cancel invalid submissions.

Posted by: anuj.saini.mca @ July 26, 2017, 6:50 a.m.

@anuj.saini.mca, the instruction on the naming of submission files for Phase 2 has been made clear from the beginning on https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/16652#participate.

We're glad that you manage to resolve this issue, and get your solution scored. The point of Phase 2 is submit your model's final predictions for the test data, and not really to continue refining the model (your model would have been refined over the Phase 1). Therefore, the budget of 10 tries is really to help you get around submission obstacles such as you experienced, and to try ensure that you would have at least one good submission.

I'm afraid it is not feasible to delete "error" submissions, as it would involve evaluating each and every submission and adjudicating whether each error should be removed (and there could be many types of errors). Thanks for your understanding.

Posted by: hadylauw @ July 28, 2017, 10:48 a.m.
Post in this thread