> deadline time

hello
we are analysing our code. and we wanted to ask when is the deadline? is it on 1st of March at 23.59 ???

Posted by: Dmytro @ March 1, 2017, 1:32 p.m.

Yes, this is the deadline. However if you need slightly more time to fill out the fact sheet, just send me the code link and add the fact sheet there tomorrow.

Posted by: icv @ March 1, 2017, 2:11 p.m.

Thank you. We will try finish today in order to submit code but the the fact sheet we will upload later
Also we have several question:
1. why learning part of results section is already closed? deadline is midnight, isn't it?
2. In the fact sheet, there is a point "final score". What final score are we supposed to show? Is it score of validation set? How can we get it if learning part is already closed and we don't have ground truth?
3. In final evaluation section what results should we upload? Validation or test set? it is not clear

Thank you again

Posted by: Dmytro @ March 1, 2017, 2:48 p.m.

Hi!

1.The deadline for code submission is tonight. However the validation stage in codalab ended last night, as 00.00 on 1st of March comes 1 minute after 23.59 28th of February.

2. Show the final score on the validation set. You can find it under results in the learning tab.

3. In the final evaluation stage you will have to upload predictions on test set. I will send you the link and passwords soon.

Posted by: icv @ March 1, 2017, 4:18 p.m.

We sent you link on github repository with our code, but you didn't reply us.
Also, since learning part was closed, we sent you results by email of estimated angles of validation set. Now we are filling the fact sheet and we would like to know final score.
We will upload the fact sheet on github today.

Posted by: Dmytro @ March 2, 2017, 1:54 p.m.

I have sent the results to you.

Posted by: icv @ March 2, 2017, 2:29 p.m.

Fact Sheet is submitted

Posted by: Dmytro @ March 2, 2017, 4:39 p.m.
Post in this thread