Welcome to the website of the Large-Scale Video Classification Challenge workshop. http://lsvc17.azurewebsites.net/
1. Generating a submission file and name it as "answer.txt"
A sample format:
2. Please sort the videos in your submission according to https://github.com/zxwu/lsvc2017/blob/master/lsvc_test.txt
3. Zip the submission file with: zip -r your_submission.zip answer.txt (this is crucial for the evaluation server to read it correctly)
4. You are strongly advised to get familiar with the submission process by testing your submission in the model development phase (submit results on the validation set).
1. Sign up for a Codalab account.
2. Navigate to the Participate tab for submission.
3. Click the submit button and upload a submission.
We will evaluate the success of the proposed methods based on mean Average Precision (mAP) across all categories.
Please refrain from using multiple accounts to submit results. The challenge organizers reserve the right to disqualify the violating team.
Start: July 23, 2017, midnight
Description: Participants can development models based on training and validation data and submit results on the validation set.
Start: Aug. 17, 2017, midnight
Description: Participants can submit results on testing set.
Sept. 18, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
You must be logged in to participate in competitions.Sign In